Cloth size: 50 x 36cm.
Pack Qty: 50 cloths.
Environmentally Responsible Cleaning
Envirolite Plus Anti-bacterial Medium-weight Semi-durable Cleaning Cloths
All purpose anti-bacterial cleaning cloth. A popular choice by the professional user where a more robust, anti-bacterial cloth is needed.
• Semi durable and food contact safe.
• 100% viscose fibre offers excellent absorption and wipes surface drier than cloths containing polyester.
• Colour coded and available in four colours that can be used for specific tasks, reducing the risk of cross contamination.
• Very effective for collecting food & dirt particles and removing stubborn stains
• Rinses extremely well
• Can be washed up to 15 times whilst retaining anti-bacterial properties.
• Polythene wrapped to ensure product stays clean and dry prior to use.
TGS Industrial use UK Mail for all of our UK Deliveries, if when placing your order you include your email address and your mobile telephone number (if available) they will then send you and email or a text to your phone with an approximate delivery time for your goods.
UK Mainland Only - Next Working Day
Free Delivery on all orders over £100
Under £100 delivery is - £6.50
Delivery before 12 - £10.00
Saturday delivery - £12.00
Scottish Highlands - 2 - 3 Working Days - £17.95
Scottish Islands / Channel Islands / Isle of Wight / Scilly Isles - £17.95
Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland - £17.95
(Please note some post codes may take 2 to 3 days for delivery)
Customers can also call into our showroom and collect any item they would wish to purchase. Please telephone in advance
When can I expect my goods to be delivered?
If we receive your order before 3pm (GMT) and your items are in stock, we will despatch the same day! Delivery can then be expected next day for mainland UK. Please note, due to occasional problems with electronic systems, delays may occur in TGS receiving orders via email or the website, and this may affect delivery.
We will refund or credit any item returned within 7 days of purchase if it has been damaged in transit or the wrong item has been dispatched, provided the item is unused and in its original packaging. If any item is returned because of being faulty, and after inspected is found to be in perfect order then carriage costs would be paid by the customer.
Please contact us for more information