1) Tip type marking for easy identification
2) Ergonomically shaped, dual component handle for increased comfort, control & safety
3) Long fine neck for precise fingertip control
4) Ridges along the head give extra grip in that last ¼ turn
5) Handle injection moulded directly to blade giving the ultimate bond for increased reliability & durability
6) VDE approved - individually tested to 10,000v for safe live working up to 1,000v
7) Premium quality Chrome Vanadium steel blade for exceptional strength & durability
8) Precision machined tip for an exact screw fit & damage free screwdriving
Conforms to IEC 60900:2004. Approved and independently audited by the German VDE institute.
1 x slotted parallel, sizes: 2.5 x 75, 4.0 x 100 & 5.5 x 125mm.
1 x PZ, sizes: 1 x 80 & 2 x 100mm.
TGS Industrial use DPD for all of our UK Deliveries, if when placing your order you include your email address and your mobile telephone number (if available) they will then send you and email or a text to your phone with an approximate delivery time for your goods.
UK Mainland Only - Next Working Day
Free Delivery on all orders over £100
Under £100 delivery is - £6.50
Delivery before 12 - £12.00
Saturday delivery - £14.95
Scottish Highlands - 2 - 3 Working Days - £13.95
Scottish Islands / Channel Islands / Isle of Wight / Scilly Isles - £16.95
Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland - £12.95
(Please note some post codes may take 2 to 3 days for delivery)
Customers can also call into our showroom and collect any item they would wish to purchase. Please telephone in advance
When can I expect my goods to be delivered?
If we receive your order before 3pm (GMT) and your items are in stock, we will dispatch the same day! Delivery can then be expected next day for mainland UK. Please note, due to occasional problems with electronic systems, delays may occur in TGS receiving orders via email or the website, and this may affect delivery.
We will refund or credit any item returned within 7 days of purchase if it has been damaged in transit or the wrong item has been dispatched, provided the item is unused and in its original packaging. If any item is returned because of being faulty, and after inspected is found to be in perfect order then carriage costs would be paid by the customer.
Please contact us for more information